Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've got the date marked in big letters on my calendar!! If Maggie continues to do as well as she is doing right now, we will both be there -- if not, I'll come by myself. Ft. De Soto sounded like it was the best place to meet. If you're letting us decide the time, I would suggest early afternoon (that way I can get my errands out of the way in the morning and we wouldn't have to worry about what to do for lunch) but I will defer to others. It is an hour trip for me so I couldn't make it earlier than 10:30 if we want to meet in the morning.

·
Registered
582 Posts
The only thing that will stop us from bringing Sadie & Sparky up is Thanksgiving.
It's traditionally family reunion time for my in-laws. (Bigger than Christmas.) It all depends on what relatives will be in town on the weekend of the 17th.
If Karen doesn't fell like she can come, I may just bring the kids up by myself.
I'm with Judy on the time. After lunch sounds good. It's about a three hour trip for us.

Hope to see you there,
Bruce

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Sammy and I will be there .... Ft Desoto sounds best for the southern FL peeps and pups.

After lunch sounds good to us as we are only 45 minutes from the park.....

:woohoo:
We are looking forward to it !!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
1:00 pm sounds perfect.....you know I haven't seen or heard from Sherocks in awhile. the last time I saw them was back in April when she celebrated Emma's adoption at a TBBR meetup.

I sure hope everthing is ok .....

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
well ..... as the Floridians know ...I'll believe there are showers and thunderstorms when I see them !! HA HA !!

but I second the hope for the same weather we are having this week..it sure was a very long summer !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.