Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we still getting together on 11/17?
If so, who is coming?
Is Fort DeSoto still the preferred place?
What about a time?

Come on folks, its only a month away!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've got the date marked in big letters on my calendar!! If Maggie continues to do as well as she is doing right now, we will both be there -- if not, I'll come by myself. Ft. De Soto sounded like it was the best place to meet. If you're letting us decide the time, I would suggest early afternoon (that way I can get my errands out of the way in the morning and we wouldn't have to worry about what to do for lunch) but I will defer to others. It is an hour trip for me so I couldn't make it earlier than 10:30 if we want to meet in the morning.

·
Registered
582 Posts
The only thing that will stop us from bringing Sadie & Sparky up is Thanksgiving.
It's traditionally family reunion time for my in-laws. (Bigger than Christmas.) It all depends on what relatives will be in town on the weekend of the 17th.
If Karen doesn't fell like she can come, I may just bring the kids up by myself.
I'm with Judy on the time. After lunch sounds good. It's about a three hour trip for us.

Hope to see you there,
Bruce

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Sammy and I will be there .... Ft Desoto sounds best for the southern FL peeps and pups.

After lunch sounds good to us as we are only 45 minutes from the park.....

:woohoo:
We are looking forward to it !!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
1:00 pm sounds perfect.....you know I haven't seen or heard from Sherocks in awhile. the last time I saw them was back in April when she celebrated Emma's adoption at a TBBR meetup.

I sure hope everthing is ok .....

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No need to pout, just load the beags into the car (with ample food and water) and follow me! Its only 16-18 hours of straight through driving. Yes, there will be potty breaks! :thumbup:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Family arrival is later that evening, so it looks like we'll see you there.
And if the weather is anything like it's been for the last several days... Wow! :thumbup:

Um... Sorry, MM. :redface:

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'll be there! Last I knew it was Honeymoon Island on the 18th. (Work has been a pain in my rear, but all is okay.) I'm glad I checked in when I did. For Murphy's Dad's sake I hope the cool weather holds out.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Right now according to AccuWeather:
Saturday, Nov 17
High: 76 °F
RealFeel®: 74 °F
Overcast with showers and thunderstorms

Yesterday they called for Sunny. I'll keep an eye on it.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
well ..... as the Floridians know ...I'll believe there are showers and thunderstorms when I see them !! HA HA !!

but I second the hope for the same weather we are having this week..it sure was a very long summer !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts