Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved this e-mail from the Tampa Bay Beagle Rescue. It made me smile and thought I would would pass it on. They do a wonderful work to save Beagles from being destroyed in shelters. Last year they adopted out over 250 Beagles.

Jen's Beagle, Jersey, was adopted from TBBR.

[email protected]

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Joe, the e-mail isn't attached to your post. I'm not sure which one you're referring to. I know that they have already adopted out more dogs this year than they did last year. They are a great rescue.

Miss Jersey is from the TBBR Rescue. Karebru adopted Sparky from them too. There were a few others as well but they don't seem to post anymore (Julie - a.k.a. Sammy's mom, and Sherocks and her little girl Emma).

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hi Jen and Judy !!! yes it's me ...long lost Sammy's Mom aka Julie !!!

I was just thinking of you all today and decided to pop on and see what is new in Beagle World.....

Unfortunately in Julie and Sammy's World we are very very busy. TBBR has kept me busy for the past year and as the ecomony declines more and more there are many more beagles looking for homes at a faster rate than we can find homes for them. We are on pace so have saved more beagles than last year's total which is wonderful but more and more seem to be showing up in the shelters. Along with my 4 dogs I am fostering up to 3 at a time to get them out of the shelters. It certainly keeps me on my toes but is well worth it. those of you in the Tampa area mark your calendars for Sunday Dec 7. TBBR is holding its first annual Beagles in the Park at Al Lopez. it is a fundraiser for the rescue and it is shaping up to be a great day filled with fun and beagle antics !!

I am making a vow to get on BW more since I have missed many of you !! Hope all is well with your beags too !!!

Julie

·
Registered
91 Posts
TBBR is an amazing organization. I have donated to them in the past and have been very satisfied that our rescue philosophies are in synch. Good job, TBBR, and keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My bad, thought I attached the address. Looking for the e-mail to re-post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts