Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may remember Chris and his Beagle Banner. They were very involved with the Beagle Palooza events and often attended the St. Pete meet ups. He was also very active on the Meetup.com board that many of us originally met on. Chris posted on the Meetup.com board that Banner passed away on Thursday morning. Lets be sure to keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

Here is a link to his message at Meetup.com.

Meetup.com

·
Registered
865 Posts
I checked out the site, too. It is sad. It looked like he had a wonderful dad and was a happy beagle.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Rest in peace, sweet Banner. I'm sorry I didn't know you; you sound like a wonderful dog. I'm so sorry, Chris.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
The pictures make very clear how much Chris and Banner loved each other. Loosing them is so, so hard.

~Denise

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
So sorry to hear of Banners passing, we are thinking of you Chris.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, dear --- tears coming for dear Banner and Chris -- we did get to meet both of them at the last Beagle Palooza. I'm pretty sure I have Chris' e-mail -- will drop him a note. Thanks for letting us know.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just went to the site. What a gorgeous beagle plus in one photo he was smiling like so many of our beags do. Condolences to the family.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts