Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take Your Dog To Work Day, celebrating its 10th year on Friday, June 26 is proudly sponsored by FetchDog and BringPetsHome.org, a charity committed to pet care for animals in need.

There is more information available on Fetchdog.com.

This could make for an interesting funny picture Friday!

·
Registered
443 Posts
I doubt that it will happen here - I do work in a hospital and Shiloh B. is a registered therapy dog plus I work in the administrative area - whole separate building from the actual patient care but our director is just not real fond of things like that. Maybe if I spoke with my boss and told her that we are covered by Delta Society's liability insurance and we have been doing this for over 4 years with no incidence. I know, sounds good but if you have a director that is totally against anything like this - ain't gonna happen.
Besides, I wouldn't want to leave Shasta B. home alone - all day.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Booker has come to my office before for Take Your Dog to Work Day and a few other occasions as well - there are a few lawyers who are dog-haters and give her the evil eye, but 99% of the staff and lawyers love her and come by to visit her and give her a rub when she visits.

Booker knows the route from my office to the cafeteria too - even though it is an entire floor away!

·
Registered
991 Posts
There should be a special exemption for law offices! Legal Beagle!!! I work part time in the county DA's office and I took Austin in once on halloween during the lunch break. He was Underdog! After everyone say him they knew description of him were spot on - my wild child!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
When we first got Caesar I was working for a company that was pet friendly and I brought him to work every day. I was great! This new company isn't the same. Our head office had a dog (not sure on the breed) for years but one day he bit the Fed Ex guy and wasn't allowed in after that
I have this Friday off so it's more like keep your human home day for Caesar.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Winston would LOVE to come to work with me. I work in a hospital, lots of beds and people to snuggle up with. Sadly though, they won't allow it, and I can understand. However, Dad could take him to his jobsite. He's building a house where there is even a puppy next door to play with.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Man, I wish I could bring Charlee to work with me, but I'm a massage therapist and besides that some people have allergies, it wouldn't be too relaxing to have a dog licking their face thru the face cradle. LOL!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.