Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take Your Dog To Work Day, celebrating its 10th year on Friday, June 26 is proudly sponsored by FetchDog and BringPetsHome.org, a charity committed to pet care for animals in need.

There is more information available on Fetchdog.com.

This could make for an interesting funny picture Friday!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
If only two of my coworkers didn't have dog allergies. I'm sure Spock would love being here and getting attention from everyone all day, though I'm sure he'd also be bored enough to want to go investigating.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I doubt that it will happen here - I do work in a hospital and Shiloh B. is a registered therapy dog plus I work in the administrative area - whole separate building from the actual patient care but our director is just not real fond of things like that. Maybe if I spoke with my boss and told her that we are covered by Delta Society's liability insurance and we have been doing this for over 4 years with no incidence. I know, sounds good but if you have a director that is totally against anything like this - ain't gonna happen.
Besides, I wouldn't want to leave Shasta B. home alone - all day.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Booker has come to my office before for Take Your Dog to Work Day and a few other occasions as well - there are a few lawyers who are dog-haters and give her the evil eye, but 99% of the staff and lawyers love her and come by to visit her and give her a rub when she visits.

Booker knows the route from my office to the cafeteria too - even though it is an entire floor away!

·
Registered
991 Posts
There should be a special exemption for law offices! Legal Beagle!!! I work part time in the county DA's office and I took Austin in once on halloween during the lunch break. He was Underdog! After everyone say him they knew description of him were spot on - my wild child!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
When we first got Caesar I was working for a company that was pet friendly and I brought him to work every day. I was great! This new company isn't the same. Our head office had a dog (not sure on the breed) for years but one day he bit the Fed Ex guy and wasn't allowed in after that
I have this Friday off so it's more like keep your human home day for Caesar.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I wish I could bring Jersey with me! Even though I'm an HR manager, I still work in a building where food is served & prepared (Sam's Club).

·
Registered
251 Posts
As of Thursday at noon I am off for the summer so I can't participate!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Winston would LOVE to come to work with me. I work in a hospital, lots of beds and people to snuggle up with. Sadly though, they won't allow it, and I can understand. However, Dad could take him to his jobsite. He's building a house where there is even a puppy next door to play with.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Man, I wish I could bring Charlee to work with me, but I'm a massage therapist and besides that some people have allergies, it wouldn't be too relaxing to have a dog licking their face thru the face cradle. LOL!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts