Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another question!

Bianca is just about 5 months right now, and she was born with a broken tail. Kinked at the end (almost resembling an L), and the vet hasn't been worried about it in her visits.

One thing I have noticed though, is I don't think her tail has grown. Maybe it's stunted? Right now I just measured it and its 5. I'm sure that other 5 month Beagles tails are longer than that. Do you think it'll stay this length? I have attached a picture to show what I'm talking about.

Attachments

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it's really hard to tell in that picture, but the white part at the end, the bone in the tail is kinked like a 90 degree angle.

Bianca is about 15-17 lbs right now, how old is Molly?

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I definitely think it was a birth defect as we got Bianca directly from the breeder at 7 weeks old. She does wag her tail a lot, and don't think that it bothers her other than the fact that she'll periodically get it stuck on something which forces out a little yelp!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.