Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started switching everyone over to Sojourners Farms food yesterday. Last night the little dab in the dishes was greeted with a "What's this" then promptly scarfed down. This morning the slightly larger dab was greeted with "Oh Boy, more"! This evening I swear they came up stairs nudged me out of my chair, and physically herded me downstairs to the kitchen. They actually get behind me and push on the back of my legs and if I stop, I get nudge on the back of the butt to keep moving! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
As you know, I feed Sojos. I've can picture the scene you described. It happens every day in my house. Food is gone in seconds and dogs are dancing around me with schizophrenic glee. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I'd never believed it!

When the refrigerator door opens, Maggie tries to dive in head first to 'show' you where the food is kept (just in case you forget) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Make the switch really slowly, otherwise you'll have the 'trots' in a day or two. There is a lot of fiber in this food, which will bulk up their stools, but they won't go as often. Too much too soon is hard on the tummy (I learned the hard way)

·
Registered
439 Posts
as a lot of you know, i feed bernie wellness dog food. he loves it too. im glad these new "super foods" are hitting the market now. it shows that people are starting to pay attention to our little ones nutritional needs, and thats great. 10 yrs ago we didnt have a whole lot to choose from. i just wish we could get the word out a little more. some of those OTHER brands need to be out of business.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts