1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW UPDATE!!!!!! YOU MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO PAGE 2

UPDATE
Scroll down to my last post!!!!

This boy has been in the shelter for a long time. He is not a beagle, but he sounds wonderful. Here is the link.

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/27398971/

This dog is in the Bowling Green Warren County Humane Society, in Bowling Green, KY. I adopted my new puppy, Shelby, from this shelter. There is transport available to the NE. Transport comes through KY with stops in MD, PA and NJ.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know Techie. I wish I could. He sounds like such an easy pet for someone. He would be a really good family dog. He is housebroken, affectionate, likes other dogs and people - really good boy.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
UPDATE HERE:

OK y'all. I need you to cross your fingers, toes and paws. Send a little prayer for this boy. I have an update.....I shared Trigger on my community FB group. One of the members shared him with a co-worker. The co-worker is putting in an application to adopt Trigger. They sound like awesome people. They recently lost their rottweiler. They like the idea of adopting an adult dog, who may have a harder time getting adopted. I would LOVE for Trigger to be in a home for Christmas.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
He sounds like such a sweet, loving boy. Ironically, the guy who told this couple about Trigger owns a redbone coonhound. I'm sure he put in a good word for hounds. (I mean, what is not to love?)

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please pray a little harder and cross your fingers and paws a little tighter. For some unknown reason, the shelter has not received the adoption application. I don't know how these things happen. For crying out loud, ya hit the send button, it should go. Trigger is on hold for this couple, they are telling her to wait to see, if the application goes through, or they need her to resubmit. I say, go ahead and resubmit. It's not a long application. They want Trigger so badly and God knows, nobody else wants him. This really needs to be resolved quickly.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No response from the shelter. I am so bummed. Thanks Techie!

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
NEWEST UPDATE!!!!

The shelter and applicants were finally able to connect. Trigger was tested with cats today. He passed with flying colors. It is official, Trigger has a new home. He will be on transport in THREE weeks. Not in time for Christmas, but that's OK. Trigger has a home. His new people are so excited.

Can you see the big smile on my face?

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Bbircie. I will post updates, after he gets here. I am so excited and so relieved.

Many thanks to all who prayed and crossed fingers and paws. It worked. Good job!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts