Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Suzi got hold of another new loaf of bread - whole wheat this time - and ate the whole thing. This time she took it out of the rack on the inside of our pantry door.

She didn't eat it all at once this time. When Paulette came home and found the empty wrapper in the middle of the living room floor she thought the bread was all gone. But then last night she noticed Suzi chewing on something and when she looked Suzi had several slices of bread in her mouth. Paulette took it away and then kept an eye on her. In a few minutes Suzi stuck her nose under the TV stand and pulled out another piece of bread. She'd saved some, "burying" it under the stand, so she could eat it later. Darned little scamp.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hehe, sorry but you have to laugh at how silly and smart our beagles can be! Suzi actually didn't eat it all at once but was smart enough to stash some away for later knowing you would think she ate it all. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif She was bad, but cute.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Well, John, at least it was whole wheat!! Suzi much have been checking out the nutritional info!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That's too cute! I love how she saved some for later. Jersey does that sometimes. It's hard to be mad at them when they do such cute things. :evilgrin:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Saving some for later is so smart. Next time she has to learn not to get it out when you are looking.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
:hysterical: They are so good at being bad. But they are so cute when they do it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Why do they always go for the bread? LOL mine does that too....if you dont see him right away, he frolicks around the living with it, tossing the loaf in the air before finally tearing into it...i've caught him in the act! pesky pups!

·
Registered
862 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Caesar's Mom:
:rotflmao:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Devil in an angel's body! Pigs in a beagle suit!

Ya gotta love 'em! :rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
John I have to laugh at your story as Sammy has done that before also. She didn't have room for the whole loaf so she proceeded to hide it under her dog bed to save it for later......

Creative little boogers aren't they ?!?!?!?!?!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts