Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I can get Image shack to work.
We are amazed, Susi seems paranoid about Snoopies ticks. She shows us where they are and trys to get them herself. Next week I shall get frontline, but meanwhile it is amazing for us to see Susi do this.

shall try this hen postmore

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

I have a few more. Susi is going mad about Snoopys ticks, we dont think she wants his blood! One thing is sure we know where to look so can keep Snoopy tick free!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
That's amazing! I wish Lucy and Flora would do that. Last Sunday during church I found a tick attached to my daughter's head, in the middle of the side of her head where the hair is the thickest.
ICK!! We live in an urban area, so I have no idea where it came from.

So, how can you train a dog as a tick-alert dog? I want one!

Sylvia

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are just as amazed. This has only been going on since yesterday. All we have to do now is start looking through Snoopys fur and Susi rushes over.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Ok that is freekin crazy!! I can see Marbles doing that to Snoopy as he actually likes Snoopys ears...not sure why though?

hehe...at least it is a good benifit to you guys!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Wow! That's really cool, and good for you guys. It makes your job easier. Caesar is only good at letting us know when there is diaper that needs changing.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
From all you have told us about Susi & Snoopy, they obviously have a strong bond between them but I think this latest is just so amazing! Wonder if Susi knows how those nasty ticks feel and she doesn't want Snoopy to suffer?

·
Registered
865 Posts
AWWWWWW...that is so sweet of Snoopy. So facinating to see...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts