Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Susi is 8 today and we have tried to make it fun. Lots of walks, despite the pouring rain, and lots of treats. Of course Snoopy has been given the same
We went on holiday recently, to France, and rented a holiday house with a large garden so they could run around. They loved it, also the sea. This was the first trip where we had NO accidents, neither in the holiday house or in the hotels on the way there and back. Might not sound much, but those who know the history will realise what a great hurdle this was. they are suddenly both housetrained, home and away.
they also showed their enjoyment in the holiday house, they spent most of the time explorng the garden instead of being indoors. They are brilliant in the car, very affectionate to us and all in all a delight to have. The only remaining problem is out walking, when they still go mad on seeing other dogs. We dont care anymore, they are on the lead and cant do any harm.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Susi - the pack and I want to wish you a GREAT barkday and many more of them!

Big hugs from the Ricardo pack,
Glenda, Princess, Chloe, JoJo, Tanna, Lottie, Joe, Jack, Bella & Angel

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Happy birthday Susi! Congrats to both girls for being so good on your holiday.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Happy Birthday Susi. Enjoy your extra treats and belly rubs.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Susi is 8 already??!! I can't believe it.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY-GIRL!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Happy, Happy Birthday to a very special girl!!
I, too, can't believe how time flies.

Daisy sends big kisses

Monica and Daisy

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all. Susi, and Snoopy, had a great day. I would swear she knew it was her special day! Snoopy cashed in on all the extra treats.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts