Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Having trouble with Image shack, but here, above, are a few pictures of Susi and Snoopy. They are never far part, and we find they are getting even more affectionate towards us. They give so much love, we adore them.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Very nice! I love to see pictures of Susi & Snoopy. You can tell they have such a great bond. I love the belly shot. Susi, don't you know it's not lady like to lay like that! :hi: I always tell Jersey that when she lays on her back like that, but she doesn't seem to care. It's great to hear that they are opening up to you and your hubby. It's horrible think of what those poor babies must have gone through before you saved them.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Angela,

I never get tired of looking at those two very special beagles. (for the newer BW beagles, Susi and Snoopy were research dogs before Angela and David rescued them).

I'm glad that they are coming more into their own and hopefully shedding some of their awful baggage that they had. I think you all got them right before I got Henry and I'm glad to say that Henry is also becoming more relaxed and trusting. We love him so much.

Thanks for the pics, Angela.

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I didn't know about them being former research dogs...my, thank god you saved them.
It always amazes me how they lay in your arms like newborns... they really are our babies... :heart:
Beautiful pictures. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aaawww what sweethearts ... Dave too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts