Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We live about 5 minutes from the Tennessee River and I had noticed some very colorful sunsets the last few days. My first real attempt at capturing a sunset.

Peg was getting cold so we packed up and headed home; I looked back about 5 min later to see I should have waited :smack: Wow what color I missed.

Oh well. At least I have a new desktop photo now!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That's beautiful! It's great you had your camera to capture it. :thumbup: On the way home from town a couple of days ago, there were beautiful evening clouds over Pigeon Mountain. Guess who didn't have her snazzy new camera to take a picture! :slug:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
gorgeous

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Marley's Mommy:
people would pay for a picture like that!

And just think, you got to experience it for free.
I would be happy to sell a copy of the full size pic to whom ever wanted a copy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

SandyJ: I couldn't begin to count the photo-ops I have missed by not having my camera with me. When its warmer, I usualy have my photo bag with me, or at least in the car, 95% of the time.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone. I saw colors like this for two days before I dragged my warm blooded buttocks out to the river to get these. Thought the colors were just too pretty to not try and capture it.

Quote:Originally posted by Charlie mom:
Wow, beautiful! what kind of camera you have?
I have an older Canon 20D with 28-125mm lens, and polarizing filter on these.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts