Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all! Maggie must have been getting vibes from Sadie and Pooh ... I took her out to pee and she just wanted to sun-bathe! I was sweating in the 94 degree heat and she loved it:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wonderful happy-looking pictures. Heat must feel good to our seniors 'cause Misty loves to be out in the hot sun, too. Miss Priss likes to nap in the loft in the garage when it's so hot that I'd pass out if I was up there for more than a few minutes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I just love her expression and that white, distinquished senior face. She looks quite comfortable.

How long did she sunbathe?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Suzy does the same thing, she will sit by the door then sit in the middle of the yard. Not in the back, only in the front, I think she likes the sun and being nosey too! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
322 Posts
Judy, she looks so sweet. My Natalie's markings and coloring is very similar to Maggie. Bless her heart, she is so different from the "younguns"! She sleeps most of the time, wants to be near me all the time. Never barks, never chews up anything.

Looks like Maggie must be feeling better, I'm so glad for you and her. Take care and give Mags tummy rubs and kisses. Beth

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Maggie looks very contented, she is a grand old lady. Lovely pictures.
Our two are feeling the heat here (38 C) and Snoopy decided it was cooler in the lounge last night rather than going up to the bedroom. He was right of course, but he wanted us all to stay downstairs and whined. In the end he joined us.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Laying in the sun must recahrge their batteries or something. Both of ours do it. Usually in the mornings.

Maggie looks very content. A gentle lover. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What wonderful pictures of Maggie! She looks so happy, and healthy. Miss Shiloh loves to roll on her back in the grass, especially our neighbor's grass because it is thick and cushy. After she rolls for a while she just lays there, soaking up the sun. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Next time I'm gonna bring a book and a lawn chair. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
862 Posts
Maggie looks so content!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif With the weather being burning hot here, Boeing can never stay in the sun for long (or he'll become 'dog jerky') /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts