Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as of Sunday, Summer has been with us for 6 years. We celebrated by taking the girls down the shore (Jersey speak for going to the beach). We had lunch at the Lobster House Raw Bar in Cape May, where Summer dined on cold shrimp (her favorite treat) and half a hamburger pattie. Kali had the other half. Then we gave them a long walk on the sand in North Wildwood. Summer ran through the water while Kali stayed dry (with her cast in a baggie). On the way back, we walked them on the boardwalk. From there, we drove to Stone Harbor where the girls did a little shopping (for toys and treats) at the local pet store. All in all, all good day.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Happy Gotcha Day Summer! It sounds like your Mommy and Daddy planned out a great day for you. I know I would have enjoyed it.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that in my next life cycle I want to come back as Joe's beagle. No, sorry - I know that's what I want

Happy A-Day Summer

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I agree, Joe, you will have a big pack in your next life. Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are from Pennsylvania, just north west of Philadelphia. Cape May & Wildwood, NJ are about 2 hours east and south.

Did I mention we are doing the NJ Lighthouse Challenge again in two weeks?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Happy Adoption Day Summer - Sounds like fun though I'm not sure what a cold shrimp is, hope it is tasty - I know all about them hamburger pattie things, they my favorites.

Bagel.

Is it getting Fall there yet? Weather today is typical October weather 85 degrees, Sunny, gentle breeze, rather boring, trees won't turn color for another three or four weeks. Give Summer and Kali some love from the Bagel and I

bob

·
Registered
650 Posts
Happy A-Day Summer!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Happy Adoption Day, Summer
Your Mom and Dad sure treat you right!!

Daisy loves shrimp, too

Monica and Daisy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.