Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summer is back to her old self. No pain from the dental work.

Kali is done the de-worming treatment. Her new stitches are still intact. As she is coming out of her shell... BIG TIME!

She tried engaging Summer in play, but Summer wasn't interested. So Kali trots off to the family room to play with some stuffies in there. Suddenly Summer gets up and goes into the family room too. We think nothing of it. Then we hear, small growls, some barking... We quietly walk over to see. Here, they are playing. Kali is running around Summer, who is on her back playing like she is defenseless (Yeah, right!) Then Summer gets up and chases Kali around the room.

After a while, Summer jumps up on the couch to stop play (the couch was considered out of bounds with Murphy since he couldn't get up on his own). Well Kali jumps up next to her and barks. Summer gets this look on her face that says... Hey, no fair!. And it all begins again.

They are officially sisters.

I am concerned that Kali is doing her foot no good. She rarely sits still. We do try to keep her from running and climbing, but that is nearly impossible.

·
Registered
276 Posts
glad to hear that the girls are getting along and having a good time...we will be praying for a speedy recovery so she can give Summer everything she has

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Awww - it is so heartwarming when a new arrival has his/her first play! It sounds like Summer will have her paws full keeping up with Kali - especially once Kali is 100%!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
That's great news Joe! It still sickens me to think about Kali's terrible previous owner who just dumped her off at the vet with those 'suspicious' injuries, but I'm glad to hear that she is adjusting and fitting right in with her new forever family!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Kali is a very lucky beagle to have found you. Sounds like she and Summer are going to get along fine. Great news.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I have been out of the loop (computer crashed!), so I am just seeing about Kali!! No doubt Kali has found a wonderful home!! It sounds like her and Summer will do great together! Congratulations on the new addition!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts