Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok 1st, I think the Introductions should be a private thread as well. Just because people share private information in this forum section.

And 2nd, why aren't we able to edit our posts? We should be able to edit ALL our posts, not just the last ones.

-Charline

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
There is a time on editing of post's. This has been that way for a very ling time, Since beginning of 2008. I do not remember off hand what the time span is for the group.

I do not know what private information is being shared in the introduction thread that can be sensitive. Can you be a little more specific please?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure, take me for example. I basically gave you my resume in that thread.(I mentioned my last name, age etc.)
Anyone (non-BW members) can read this now.

Please don't say well, that's your fault because it isn't. I'm used to being able to edit my posts at any time.
And not just me...I think a lot of users write things that they'll later regret.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
You shouldn't post certain things in public on the internet regardless of if it is in an open or limited forum that just anyone can access. As far as you first and last name I know I have never met anyone that was totally unique to that first and last name.

I my self have 6 people with in a 35 mile radius from my actual home who have the same first and last name. Two of them have the same middle initial but not the same middle name.

I’m sure no one will actually look you up but let me know what post it is in a private message and I will delete your last name for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts