Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been on in ages, and I've missed everyone.
Georgia and Polly are great.

However, Georgia, who is spayed...all of sudden is humping...my arm, Polly, pillows...she is 5 years old and has never done this.
Polly who is 2, never humps.

of course, I would trade the poop-eating for humping any day!!

any thoughts??

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Hi welcome back. I think joe is right, has anything changed?Very occasionally Snoopy trys to mount Susi, she soon puts him in his place, but i think he is trying to dominate her. He always dashes out of a room first, sure sign of dominance.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I'm right with the others. Most likely a dominance issue and trying to figure out their place in the pack again for some reason.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
in September, we fostered a rescued Beagle for about 5 days. And a couple times we might have dog visit with company...but never overnight, and it's been weeks since it happened.

and our family dynamics are the same--2 high school sons, husband... occasionally friend(s) stay over and play video games all night...but again, that has been going on for years.

same house for 3 years, same furniture...I did just get them new dog beds this weekend--they are exactly the same. they are for napping here in the living room. The dogs sleep with their people pack...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts