Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fawn followed this beagle home -- right through the doggie door -- in the Bittinger, MD area. The owner came home to find the visitor had made himself right at home.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh my gosh, isn't that the sweetest thing ever? That fawn is just gorgeous and his ears look like velvet. I swear, if one came into my house, I would so want to keep it.

Adorable pics, thanks for sharing, Judy!

·
Registered
223 Posts
wow! look at the spots! what a cute bambi.. but i gotta say, the expression on the beagles face in the first pic is adorable. Its like he's saying I dunno, it wouldnt leave me alone so i let him sleep here or something.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
But mom, it followed me home, can we keep it???

That is so cute! I can see a fawn with THIS pack. Chloe and Joe would be washing its face and ears - JoJo and Tanna would be barking at it, Jack would be trying to chase it, Princess would ignore it, and the little girls would be trying to play with it.

We do have a lot of deer (and fawns) here - and they occasionally come around the house - but the furkids would probably scare them away with their barking.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Ooop, your mommy will be mad at you. You follow the wrong pack. This one may not be so friendly later on.
Told you to make good judgment!

This is tooo funny!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts