Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know. I hope they find the person(s) who did it. Daisy must be happy to be with her mommy again.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Unbelievable!!! How could anyone do this??? I do hope they find the cruel idiot that has done this disgraceful act to Daisy!

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will let you know if they do. Mutant is the word I am using for the abuser.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
It takes a sick, sick mind to do something so horrific!
I am glad Daisy was found and is now safe!
There was a story not that long ago about a cat who was abused the same way, too much for my heart to bear.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I can't believe people can be so cruel to a helpless animal. I'm glad she was found and is safe.

I'm afraid if I ran into someone doing that, I'd end up in jail.

Here in North Carolina several months ago an elderly man was walking through the park and found a dog that had been set on fire and was still alive.

She was at the vet for weeks and after being treated so cruely, she still loves people. There were over 100 people wanting to adopt her and someone did.

The pictures of this pup were heartbreaking.

I think there is a special place in h*ll for people who are that cruel.

Sad, very sad.

·
Registered
94 Posts
If I saw someone doing that to a dog I would be in jail.

·
Registered
17 Posts
All I want for Christmas is five minutes alone with whomever duct taped a beagle. Just five minutes.

We'll have a little come to Jesus meeting. The perpetrator will have a little religion pounded into his/her head...quite literally.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Originally Posted By: Sally's DadAll I want for Christmas is five minutes alone with whomever duct taped a beagle. Just five minutes.

We'll have a little come to Jesus meeting. The perpetrator will have a little religion pounded into his/her head...quite literally.

I totally agree!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Tears are rolling down my face...how can anyone conceive of doing that?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts