Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I've had my Beagle for almost 1 month now, my girlfriend and I had adopted him at almost 7 years old!
Now, the topic at hand, I pick up all the lovely poo he makes on a daily basis.. bag it, then i ... uh.. leave it on my porch.

Any tips on where i should store his poop? I have been saving it up until garbage day, so the pile builds up over the week.
Thanks!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I keep a bucket with a lid next to the garbage container that I take to the curb each week. I dump it in there each garbage day. Each blob is bagged so it doesn't even really smell. (the irony: the bucket i use is one that kitty litter came in)

·
Registered
276 Posts
we have a small garbage can in the shed in our backyard...on garbage day we tie up the garbage bag and put in the big garbage can.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
When out on walks I put it in the purpose built poop stations all around where i live like jen-n-jersey.

At home I flush it down the toilet. My mum thinks this is strange but I figure that's what toilets are for aren't they??...for flushing poop lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.