Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to Rufford Abbey yesterday and met these characters. Some of you long standing members may remember a similar picture when we just had the two beags...it still makes us smile when we see this sculpture.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I do remember the original picture. It seems like the presence of 5 beautiful beagles would make these characters "crack" a smile. :hi:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Looks like Basil and your son have become best pals!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Hi Wafarers, glad you are all well. Your new boy is sweet and seems to be fitting in well.

Lovely photos of the pack.

Welcome back to BW

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Ah yes, I do remember the original picture. My how your family has grown! All beautiful beags!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
134 Posts
awww look - they are like beagle quintuplets!!! How adorable!! Must be great to have a pack of them and know that they are happiest that way /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
I sometimes feel sorry for our Snoopy as the shih-tzu wants nothing to do with him /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif he's a bit of a loner beag /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif One day we'll get another ...when the kids are older!! and it'll be a grown beag...not doing the beagle puppy thing again /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful photo /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
36 Posts
How adorable /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif )

The picture is precious. I wish i had the room for all those beagles.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats Buster on the front row left side, then Skye then Jasper. On the Bench its me (no not the ram)then Barney then Basil on our sons knee Ciaran. They haven't been for a run, just along walk in the sunshine. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Andy.

·
Registered
446 Posts
How gorgiss! Basil is a delight (arent all the Basils /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ). I have a friend here in Singapore who has 5 beagles, when we all take our beags out to the beach we take them somewhere secluded and let them off leads. What a sight a pack of beags makes!

PS big hug for taking on a little boy who clearly needed a home.

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
What a wonderful family portrait! Everyone's looking GREAT, Andy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aaaawwwww /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts