Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,126 Posts
Sparky i can make this really active got tons of videos and pictures from Beagy, but literally nobody else posts anything dog updates dog videos even another beagle trip to the park is worth sharing, there are the ocasional one thread wonders that post hello i'm x and i've got a beagle then they never come back, or they only come back when they need to ask something, god. rant is over.

· Registered
1,527 Posts
Sparky i can make this really active got tons of videos and pictures from Beagy, but literally nobody else posts anything dog updates dog videos even another beagle trip to the park is worth sharing, there are the ocasional one thread wonders that post hello i'm x and i've got a beagle then they never come back, or they only come back when they need to ask something, god. rant is over.
Autumn says hi and we're still here. While looking for a pic. we found this one of our Golden Retriever who we had before her. She was a great dog and it was hard to want to get another dog after she died. Thankfully we did and that is how Miss Autumn made it into our home. :eek: lol It's fine to rant. :p Here's another pic. with the stroller. Bye, bye baby. No, Autumn is a good girl ;)

Attachments

· Registered
6,551 Posts
Oh sure like you're the only one who has pictures. Look at Autumn's pictures so
cute. Now get ready for cute pictures. Oh yah, the big dog is Ruby, a Rot with my granddaughter . She loves her pal who is lucky to get a hug

· Registered
1,126 Posts
Autumn says hi and we're still here. While looking for a pic. we found this one of our Golden Retriever who we had before her. She was a great dog and it was hard to want to get another dog after she died. Thankfully we did and that is how Miss Autumn made it into our home. :eek: lol It's fine to rant. :p Here's another pic. with the stroller. Bye, bye baby. No, Autumn is a good girl ;)
Autumn looks like a calm dog.

· Registered
1,527 Posts
Autumn is pretty calm. She gets excited when her kids and my kids come over. We call the grand-kids her kids. They all grew up together. We were at a park and a group of kids from a school were there. They all loved her and I could really see how a couple of kids just kept coming back to pet her. It's amazing what a dog can do for someone. I always wanted to use her for pet therapy maybe in my spare time. That really is a good pic. of Cassie, and Buddy, oh my what a cutie as well.

· Registered
1,018 Posts
It's graduation/college orientation time in the US. Graduation was Saturday. Just dropped son off @ 2 day orientation, am sitting in the B&B cooling off. Sophie is not happy being left home with rest of family - tried to crawl into son's pack, and apparently cried for an hour when we left. Don't know what she will do when 'her boy' is off at college in the fall.

· Registered
6,551 Posts
It's graduation/college orientation time in the US. Graduation was Saturday. Just dropped son off @ 2 day orientation, am sitting in the B&B cooling off. Sophie is not happy being left home with rest of family - tried to crawl into son's pack, and apparently cried for an hour when we left. Don't know what she will do when 'her boy' is off at college in the fall.
Maybe practice separation longer and longer until school starts...

· Registered
14 Posts
Reviving an old thread here because it was sad to see that this place was becoming history. I'm glad you're all still here because I'm looking to adopt a beagle who was once a lab pup.

I'm hoping someone here has a few ideas on how I can go about this. I have no idea where the laboratories are and how they "dispose" of the poor dogs they test on, i.e., rescue groups, etc.

Any help you can give me would be much appreciated. I've been doing a lot of reading on here and have already learned more than I imagined I would. Lots of very smart beagle folks here!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.