Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Pretty common. My beagles love sticks. I think that they're a common dog toy; I have pictures of my grandma's little mutt merrily running around the yard with a stick 4 times longer than he is. As long as they don't eat whole pieces that they can choke on, as long as they don't chew them into little pieces into your carpet or on your furniture, most sticks should be fine.

·
Registered
511 Posts
As were walking Murphy loves to grab a stick, twig or pine cone. It's a hoot to see how proud he is when he's carrying it, and how bummed he is when he drops it and we're going too fast for him to snatch it back up. He looks back like he's lost his favorite toy.

·
Registered
350 Posts
funny,
my dogs dont show much interest in sticks per se, but in their yard are some trees with low branches. they first strip the branch of leaves and bark (over time.. say 10 days) then start chewing the branch up from the end til it is gone. then move on to the next one.
Dogs are just plain wierd.
C.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally Posted By: BubblesSnoopy chews sticks and rocks. she loves them both.
I had to laugh when I read this because Roscoe and Cole love sticks and twigs but also love rocks!! Go figure

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.