Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stanley went in it once (the cats have been in there more) but the idea was to dress up a corner of the yard with something different. If he doesn't go in it's no big deal.
So I present to you, Stanley's PlayHouse . We even installed solar lighting because Stan's energy concious.

(This is his vinyl plaque I made at work for his house).

·
Registered
242 Posts
Where's the Pepsi logo? Product placement is an absolute must in a star's work (LOL).

I still think you've got a chance - Stanley could make it big in commercials!

·
Registered
865 Posts
That is a really awesome house! Toby and Lucky are drooling with jealousy!!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Wow!!! That is a beautiful doghouse!! I'm glad Stan requested wolar panels--Al Gore would be proud! And it does look like the Snoopy doghouse--I can just see him lying on top of it!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
That is quite some craftmanship, even matches your house. Yes Stanley will have to learn to sleep on the roof of it- or do the cats do that?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now that everyone has mentioned it, it does look like Snoopy's dog house!
We found that doghouse on craigslist (locally) and thought it looked great for the price. It's all cedar shingles and weighs a ton. We paid $60. which I thought was pretty darn cheap considering the quality.
Stan went in it this morning (with my coaxing) for a second or two.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That's a great dog house. I love how it matches your house. $60 sounds like a great price too!

When I get a house (maybe, someday!) I would love to get this one for Jersey. It's actually a kids playhouse but I think it would make a great dog house. They sell them at Sam's Club.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts