Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep in mind that Stan did NOT have any candy. We did however carry a pocket full of Puparoni's that we gave to the neighbors to hand out to him. (maybe we took this too far now that I look back!)
Anyway, here's his pictoral of Halloween 2008,
Enjoy.
Wallster

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Ha ha ha...that is just too cute. I couldn't have let my dogs be that close to candy and expect that they wouldn't have stolen some.

Last night I had to leave the house, Jasmine freed the others and herself and they took possession of the whole house while I was gone. (Normally they are confined to the kitchen and back yard if we have to leave home.) Anyway, by the time I returned every trash can had been rooted through and any food wrappers, nose tissues, etc... had been thoroughly shredded and left laying all over the floor and unfortunately my bed. lol It looked as though it had snowed in the house. But they are all so darn cute I can't even be mad at them. I'm just mad at myself for forgetting to lock the gate to keep them confined.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That is so cute! No way could Duke or Violet be that close to the candy bowl, they would have inhaled it!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Adorable pictures! I bet he was a big hit and had a tummy full of puparoni at the end of the night
Did people get pictures of their kids with the pirate dog?

Our dogs found one or two wrappers lying around from where my boyfriend and I have been enjoying the leftover candy (we only had two trick-or-treaters this year) and got very excited over it, and Bones has gotten up in the face of anyone eating candy. Maybe I'll give them a smidgen of peanut butter later so they feel like they got a Halloween treat, too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What a great costume! I dressed Hunter as Underdog but sadly we don't have a working camera at the moment. I love how calm he is near the candy, Hunter would of inhaled it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts