Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every night (around 10:00pm), I lay on the floor (while watching TV) and Stan will come snuggle with me, he's an excellent snuggler. Well last night was no different. He came and got all comfy, I removed his collar (it was around 11pm and he'd just completed his business outside). Well I dont know if it was his nasty breath or he was a bit gassy but he was one stinky beagle. I got up and headed to one of the two recliners we have in the livingroom. My eldest daughter (whom was occupying the other recliner), felt bad for Stan and she told him, Stanley, I'll lay with ya buddy, she just got on the floor and Stan stood up, wandered to her now vacant recliner and hopped up. It looked like the perfect plan was completed. We all cracked up, what a sneeky li'l dog! We let him have the chair until 11:30, that was bedtime anyway.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Too funny! Jack did the exact same thing to me last night. I was in my big chair and moved to the floor to cuddle with him (training him not to be on the furniture). We cuddled and then as fast as a beag scents a possum, he was outa there! When I could get up - takes ME a while, not him - he snuggled into the chair and pretended to be asleep already!!

The little devildog...

So, you might ask How's that training workin' for ya' Barb? We're working on separation anxiety and I have to make myself a comfortable spot in the kennel - with music (for him,not me)and get up from time to time and leave and then come back.

Guess who is in the kennel and who isn't?

Got your answer.....(LOL)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts