Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
That is too cute!

Daisy heard all the squeaking and had to get her ball and squeak right along with Chloe /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Registered
185 Posts
Luigi was curious too, but he's already busted both of his squeaker toys, need to get him a new one. One of them was kong (a kong wubba, i think it was called) Puppies go through toys fast don't they?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was adorable Eleanor. I love the way Chloe rolls over on her back and uses her back paws to hold on too. Jersey perked right up when she heard the squeeker. She loves her squeekies!She's chewing the eyes (they're fabric) off of one of her toys right now.

Luigi88, yes, puppies go through toys very quickly.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally Posted By: RedsoxAww...Chloe /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif
She's so cute.

I didn't know you had a youtube account.
I opened it today to post this video. Photobucket will only allow 5MB so I had to use it. It's easy so I'll keep using it for videos.

Therapy went great, we have a lot of homework to do this week.....

·
Registered
443 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/coffee.gif
Oh that was some good playing. Chloe reminds me of Shasta when she tries to rub the toy into the floor by rolling on it.
Thanks for the laughs.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I love this!! I love watching other beagles and seeing how much they are like Maggie! I love it!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chloe looks like she was having a fun time. She plays with her squeaky much like Spook plays with his squeaky monster. He can get very nerve-wracking and, for some reason, that toy seems to be indestructible. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif

·
Registered
295 Posts
Awwww! That is SO cute! Thanks for posting it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts