Our Beagle World Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
Great news! So glad to hear it 鉂

(and since we won, hopefully your fireworks are to a minimum...we took the boys out in good time)

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
Oh man there were like 2 million people downtown today for victory parade/rally. Just madness. At least, that was their predictions, and for sure hundreds of thousands. Subway stations shut due to crowds. The city was chaos.

And there was a shooting at/near the rally :( That's a terrible thing when there were so many people happily celebrating.

Registered
Oh man there were like 2 million people downtown today for victory parade/rally. Just madness. At least, that was their predictions, and for sure hundreds of thousands. Subway stations shut due to crowds. The city was chaos.

And there was a shooting at/near the rally /forums/images/smilies/frown.gif That's a terrible thing when there were so many people happily celebrating.
Wow, more people than I care to be with. Dont want to get stampeded if the crowd starts running. Im one that looks where the exits are if I'm at an expo with lots of people.

Registered
Discussion Starter #27
Yeah I met Toby after work for his lunch, and afterwards I was like 'HOW do I get home?' Managed but it took me way longer than usual. A friend took the boys for a walk after work (she has a key to our place, she's our cat sitter and takes the dogs out occasionally for us (professional dog walker)).

21 - 27 of 27 Posts