Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meg has happily been in and out of every room in my house for the past 3 months she's been here. The past 2 days, she will not go past the office, or near the bookcase on the wall outside of the office. She didnt eat her dinner last night, or breakfast this morning, just hid under our bed since yesterday afternoon. We finally got her to eat a little bit of her dinner tonight and a few treats so she ate something. The office is just off of the living room, so when we are all hanging in the living room she keeps peering into the office. But nothing has changed in the house, so we are really confused. Im just hoping she snaps out of it soon. It's not like her. What could this be?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thats spooky... my dog always used to freeze and stare at the little dark area of trees near our house. Always gave me goose bumps on whether dogs can see stuff we cant.

I hope she snaps out of it!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
I wonder if something fell off the bookcase near her. Even something as light as a piece of paper might spook her if she wasn't expecting it. So now she's wary of it happening again?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry it took so long to write back. Thankfully Meg has snapped out of it! I thought it was the Christmas stuff up, perhaps all the red color? I'm not sure, but I sure am glad that she isnt scared of our house anymore! We did some things with her, such as putting her in the room and playing with her. At first she wanted no part of it. But she got used to it again that it was a fun place. It was kinda funny though how she would look both ways before passing the couch, dining room, and office before leaping out the back door to go outside.
So she's back to her playful old puppy self now! Yay!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts