Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter had a nose bleed, I suggested to put a ice pack on her forehead and sit do not move around. So she sat with the ice pack on her head in front of the TV and in the dark. By the light of the TV, Charlie saw a figure with a large head!! He went crazy barking arrroooing! :biglaugh:

Charlie mom

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I like the title of your post because it describes our dog, Spook. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif I really think he's afraid of the dark because if he goes out at night, he'll invariably start barking so the other dogs will want out. IMHO, he's afraid to be outside by himself. :eyes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
:lol2:

They are funny when they get spooked! We spooked my Scooter with christmas decorations this past year. He could have cared less about the tree, but i snuck "christmas bear" upstairs and put him in a corner. He's an about 2 foot tall ceramic bear wearing a santa hat and a sweater. When scooter spotted him he was absolutely shocked and barked at him for almost a half hour straight. The look on his face was priceless...."mother, there is an interloper in our house!...do you not see!" LOL after that he walked around it for a few days in absolute disbelief that i would allow such a creature in our house....and why doesnt he move, mom? I cant wait until next year to see his reaction...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Once on a walk Booker started barking like crazy at something on the other side of the street - so we took her across only to discover she was barking at... a tree stump! She even looked sort of embarrassed when she found out what had spooked her!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
The Bagel doesn't bark when he gets "worried" but the hair stands up on his back, he emits a low guttural growl and he advances slowly, carefully, and but very determined. He has done this to killer cooler pads (old pads from my swamp cooler that appeared after the Bagel came in for the night) and the giant blue spider (A motorcycle liftstand my friend left by my backdoor after the Bagel had come in for the night), each time the spooked but bravehearted Bagel has prepared for the worst. After reaching the offending object and the perfunctionary sniff, he has gone back to his initial morning patrol of the backyard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.