Our Beagle World Forums banner

Spoke Too Soon...

3K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  Sephly 
#1 ·
Well, after yesterdays post about leaving Cassidy in the house alone, we went out today for mothers day for about...6 hours? And left Cassidy in the house...this is what we came home to...lmfao

Guess there's a first time for everything....

Attachments

See less See more
#18 ·
LOL! Sorry, have to laugh. Really, it's not all too bad. It could have been much worse! You're lucky that all those things within Beagle reach didn't get destroyed too. Jersey loved remotes, cables, cords, sneakers...

Originally Posted By: AmberWhat was weird was, she only chewed up our bills that were on the desk in the other room...I don't even know how she reached them....hmmm...lol
Jersey would find things I didn't even remember having! They have that extra special ability!

#20 ·
LOL! I remember the first few times of leaving my danes out alone all day. The one day I came home and RIP girl, Lucy literally ate my leather sofa. It looked like it snowed in my living room. She also ate every remote control she could find and even started eating the corner of the wall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.