Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yell.gif My sweet little puppy is now a full-blown year old dog. He was once so tiny! I'd post newer pictures, but our camera battery charger has been lost for a while and the camera battery is dead. But maybe I'll find it by this weekend, when I can celebrate Spock's birthday in style with a trip to a pet store for a new toy.

Bones left him a present by the back door, but I don't think daddy appreciated it when he had to clean it up this morning. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/pimp.gif

Attachments

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style="color: #000099">Happy Birthday Spock</span></span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts

Spock! What a momentous occasion! They grow so fast /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif How nice of Bones to leave poop art for little brother /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Happy B-Day Spock - Don't think this means you have to be all grown up yet! Good luck on the treats, love and attention you deserve on your special day!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Happy Birthday Spock, looking forward to seeig some update photos once he camera is fixed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts