Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a variation on Amish friendship bread last night using peanut butter. Naturally, the dogs expressed a lot of interest, so I let them help with the cleanup. I let them lick the very dull butter knife I used to scrape the last of the peanut butter out of the jar and thought it was so funny, I had to get a video. It's not super great quality, since I took it with my phone, but I thought it was worth sharing nonetheless
They begged to try the bread when I was through, but not only does it have chocolate chips, it is too delicious to share. Hehe.

Edit: Is there a trick to embedding videos? Oh well, link time!

·
Registered
702 Posts
I love to watch Beagles and peanut butter!! They love it so much even though it gets hard to lick it off the roof of their mouths.

That was fun!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
959 Posts
Don't you love how the peanut butter gets caught in the rooves of their mouths and they keep licking. I get a real charge out of that one!

·
Registered
320 Posts
AWWWW! it's like a race to see who can clean their side of the knife fastest

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Cute! Cole had the slightest bit of peanut butter right on the top of his nose and watching him trying to get it was hysterical! I didn't torture him too long though, even gave him a little extra!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts