Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I haven't shared pics in a while, I figured it was about time to post a few. I took the day off last week to take Spencer and Sydney out for a nice long walk in a park in the city. I thought that I would share some pics with you.

Spencer jumped in on his own and went for a swim.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing! They look like they had a blast. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I love how Spencer jumped in for a swim. How cute!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was actually really surprised that Spencer did that actually. That was the first time ever that he swam, I didn't even know if he could do it to tell you the truth. Sydney is too prissy to enjoy swimming, she hates water.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
These are some of the most beautiful pictures I've seen of Beagles.... they have such meaningful expressions - simply beautiful! :heart:

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Chloe's Mommy:
These are some of the most beautiful pictures I've seen of Beagles.... they have such meaningful expressions - simply beautiful! :heart:
Thanks, I quite like them myself (the dogs that is). /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
Great pictures and what beautiful Beagles! Love the one where they are at the end of the looooong lead and of course want a couple more inches.

There is something so silly and yet so loveable about Beagle Butts!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Wow, great pictures!
It is almost sad that "beagles" can not be unleashed at most time when they are out. Especially in water, they might forget to swim back.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya, I was so surprised that Spencer jumped in and swam around. I guess he was warm.

I only use my retractable leads when we are at the park. In that picture, they had just seen a squirrel and were trying to get to it.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Great pictures! Beautiful beags! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I love these photos. Like some of the others, my favorite picture is that of the 2 stretching their leashes to the max. Imagine me with my 4 dogs...I am the one being taken for a walk, not them. If I had a sled I could get pulled the entire way. lol

I am curious about the soft harness you have on your dog. Do you remember the name of that brand or where you purchased it. I much prefer harnesses to keep from hurting their throats when they do pull, but I can't find one I really like. Let me know if you remember.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts