Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I haven't shared pics in a while, I figured it was about time to post a few. I took the day off last week to take Spencer and Sydney out for a nice long walk in a park in the city. I thought that I would share some pics with you.

Spencer jumped in on his own and went for a swim.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was actually really surprised that Spencer did that actually. That was the first time ever that he swam, I didn't even know if he could do it to tell you the truth. Sydney is too prissy to enjoy swimming, she hates water.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Chloe's Mommy:
These are some of the most beautiful pictures I've seen of Beagles.... they have such meaningful expressions - simply beautiful! :heart:
Thanks, I quite like them myself (the dogs that is). /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
Great pictures and what beautiful Beagles! Love the one where they are at the end of the looooong lead and of course want a couple more inches.

There is something so silly and yet so loveable about Beagle Butts!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya, I was so surprised that Spencer jumped in and swam around. I guess he was warm.

I only use my retractable leads when we are at the park. In that picture, they had just seen a squirrel and were trying to get to it.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I love these photos. Like some of the others, my favorite picture is that of the 2 stretching their leashes to the max. Imagine me with my 4 dogs...I am the one being taken for a walk, not them. If I had a sled I could get pulled the entire way. lol

I am curious about the soft harness you have on your dog. Do you remember the name of that brand or where you purchased it. I much prefer harnesses to keep from hurting their throats when they do pull, but I can't find one I really like. Let me know if you remember.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.