Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Poor babies /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I love the picture of Spencer with the snow on his face.... he looks like just about to say: but mommy, why? :p

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, they were quick, then I just stood there on the inside of the door taking pictures of their pitiful faces. LOL I am such a mean mommy!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Spencer's Mum:
They were only out there like 1 minute that day too, it was coming down really hard.
Poor little guys ! I would imagine that cold snow is pretty hard on a little beagle ! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif They are pretty close to the ground with those short legs. It was pretty snow . It hardly ever snows down here so a snow is pretty to me . :thumbup: Sorry Spencer & Sydney !! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh we love it. I don't think I could ever move anywhere that doesn't have the true Canadian winter. I do a few winte storts like skating and skiing (down hill) so that makes you not want it to pass. We actually for about 40-50 cm of snow in that storm, anoter 35cm in another storm and andother 17cm on New Years Day. The snow is really early this year, I love it!!!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh no worries, they have coats and boots for when it gets cold out. It won't actually snow if it is too cold, so usually if you see it snowing, it is warmer that -10C. If they are going to be outside for more than a couple minutes (like if they are coming out with me to shovel the laneway) they will wear their coats. Just this morning I let them out to pee and the two of them just sat out there in the snow for a while, they love it. It is only avout -3C today.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
They are adorable!
Charlie doesn't even want to pee in the rain. Light rain ok, but yesterday we had a rain storm, Charlie is afraid of the wind blowing.....spooky! :ghost: It never snow here, so I do not know if he likes snow, looks fun.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures -- that looks like a blizzard!! I grew up in Connecticut but can honestly say I don't miss the snow for a second, especially when that cold wind stirs up.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
The snow and the beagles are beautiful. Love the coats! I spent my growing up years in Illinois, and we lived in Nebraska for 4 years. Have seen all the up close and personal snow that I need to, but do enjoy seeing pictures of it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
105 Posts
What great pictures! They say a lot!

Sadie hates going out in the rain and I have no idea what her experience is with snow. She would probably think I was a lunatic if I expected her to go out in snow like that. When it's raining and we go out for her to do her business she just stands there looking around and then looking at me like I should be taking her back inside out of this rain. Even if she goes, she will also go in the house so I always hate it when the rain is an all day thing. I sure miss snow like that though! We used to live in Colorado.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spencer & Sydney both hate the rain as well but the snow is a totally different story. I usually have to go out with a big umbrella in hard rain, in the snow, they don't get as wet because they brush them off before they come in so they don't seem to mind.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts