Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So not to threadjack the other thread, I though I would share a few pics of Spencer & Sydney going for their first swim earlier this summer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, I know. The 2nd one, he was trying to get on top of Sydney so that he didn't have to swim. He actually put her right under the water a few times. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, my cousin tool them actually. The water was only about knee deep at this point, we were at a sand bar near my cottage. The beach at my cottage is pretty crappy so we usually boat out to this place to swim. They could touch bottom at some points. I do have a picture of them on the boat though (it's a pontoon boat), I will have to go find it.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, he didn't really look like he was having much fun at all but heis the one who will voluntarily jump in when we are out walking along the river. It was great though because the two of them kept trying to swim towards the boat so I would back away from it to where it was deep enough that they couldn't touch bottom and just tread water. They kept swipping in the same spot trying to get to the boat (I had them on heash). It was as good as a treadmill. I love their life jackets for that reason, you don't have to worry as much about them not being able to swim strong enough.

·
Registered
223 Posts
aww they look sooo adorable.. and i think they look like they're concentrating as hard as possible to swim. I bet they were super pooped out that night!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts