Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Shadie the mini aussie got spayed today! I feel bad, she looks so disappointed that I would do this to her, haha.
How long did it take your dogs to recover? The vet thought 3-4 days. She's still sleepy right now (got spayed ealier today). She is doing well though!

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds great everyone! Quick question--do they seem to gain weight easier after they have been spayed/neutered? Beaglepopper mentioned that I might need to watch her weight. She's a good, healthy lean right now and weighs 14 lbs, but I wanna keep her there! She eats Innova Puppy at the moment!

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glenda-
Shadie is doing well! She slept a lot on Wed. (the day she was spayed) and now she's pretty much her normal self. She's irritated that we won't let her jump on her couches and chairs, and we're keeping her away from the other dogs so she doesn't get excited. I think she's pretty bored, but everything looks good and healthy so hopefully soon she can get back to her normal routine. She's also not much of a chow hound--a little bit, but nothing like a Beag, haha!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.