Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me thinks we are being spammed . Evidence...
1. Short comments
2. Comments on very old posts
馃え

Super Moderator
Yea, there have been a lot the past week or so. I have to hold off deleting or banning though unless they post unwanted spam or links.

Registered
Yeah I just noticed someone said Neb and Agis send kisses to Cassie...what the...

Registered

Super Moderator
Why would we get spammed?
Unfortunately it's a never ending battle of weirdo spammers creating account, it's so weird because none of them have anything to do with dogs. You personally won't be spammed, it the forum that does. Pretty much every day I ban spammers before any of you even notice them.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Why would we get spammed?
Unfortunately it's a never ending battle of weirdo spammers creating account, it's so weird because none of them have anything to do with dogs. You personally won't be spammed, it the forum that does. Pretty much every day I ban spammers before any of you even notice them.
Great job MM! You're awesome!!

Super Moderator
Thank you! I end up missing good posts because I am on "patrol" all the time.

Be sure to send me a message if you see anything questionable.

Registered
Oh okay! Thanks for explaining!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts