Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sophie is now 19 weeks old and has been exposed to many dogs and people over the past 10 weeks since we have gotten her. She loves her 2 daily walks where she meets other dogs. She plays very nice with everyone. She is very submissive when she meets a big dog until she feels comfortable and will start to play. She has befriended about 4 large golen retrievers, 4 large labs, a 95 lb. German Shepard who is so gentle with her, a 95 lb. English Mastiff, a mini dachsund, and so on. I am able to let her off leash at the park where she runs and plays with these dogs. She shows no signs to wanting to run off as she wants to be with the dogs. I will not however let her go on her own when she is not around the pack of dogs.

She did finally meet another beagle finally the other night who is a 9 month old female and the 2 of them hit it off like they are sisters. They played with each other more than the other dogs like they know they are beagles. Do others out there notice that their beagles tend to go with other beagles more than other types? I thought it was fascinating.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Yes, it is strange. The only dogs our two will accept are beagles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts