Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last 2 nights in a row one of my beags (they are crated together) peed the crate. yesterday i thought it was just a fluke bit today i noticed drops of blood in her pee. i just got laid off 2 weeks ago, so i'm hoping to keep the expense down as much as possible. i haven't even gotten my first unemployment check yet, so i don't even have bus fare right now, let alone $$ for the vet. any advice would be appreciated. i feel bad for her and want to do something. she seems otherwise normal.

· Registered
6,535 Posts
Im sorry about your financial situation.
A vet is best to identify the problem perhaps your dog ate something poisonous (worse scenario). Filter the water and give periodic fresh. It is also possible your dog has a urinary tract infection which antibiotics would clear. Is your other dog ok? I imagine your dog is licking itself since it probably itches or burns. Hope is clears up soon..let us know..

· Super Moderator
5,400 Posts
Blood usually indicates an infection or other illness that could need meds. Your vet will probably let you drop off a urine same for testing. Meds shouldn't cost that much for a basic urinary infection. Hope she feels better soon.Better to get treatment now before it gets worse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts