1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Must be a first! A Beagle swimming? :biglaugh:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sophie's beautiful! My Maggie loves to swim -- we have lots of retention ponds here in Florida and, when Maggie was younger, she would pull and pull towards the ponds, eager to get in. Unfortunately, those same retention ponds are home to alligators! Like Sophie is showing, the first time Maggie went swimming, her "doggie paddle" kicked in right away.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful.... love the pics.
What are you feeding her? Chloe is 4 months old and is not even close to her size (as it appears anyway)... Sophie is just beautiful.
:rotatesmiley2:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We feed Sophie Canidae dry mixd with a little Canidae canned. She loves it. She weighs 21 lbs. now. I hope she slows down. I don't want to see her get too heavy.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Great pics!!
You have one cute little beagle buddy.

The pic where she is on the stump makes her look so little, it must be a big tree stump.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those are great! She's so adorable. I love the one of her on the tree stump. She looks so tiny. And I think it's great that she'll swim. Jersey loves the beach and will wade in the water (once the chicken gets past those HUGE 2 inch "waves" we have here on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico... :rolleye11: ). But if she can't touch the bottom, she's not a happy camper.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. She has been a very good dog so far. The tree stump is pretty big. It was 2 maples together. She swims pretty well but I am not so sure that she enjoys it. when we put her down on the ground she goes for the warm deck in the sun and shivers a little. She doesn't come back to look to go swimming again. She doesn't fight it when we out her in it either. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts