Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
so great that i discovered this forum!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
i'm new and will soon be getting my first beagle pup (i pick her up on may 11th)
I'm soooo excited i just can't WAIT !! time is going so slow
but also starting to get super nervous as i've never owned my own puppy before!
just wanted to introduce myself - i'm from Kelowna, B.C., Canada! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif i'm sure this forum will be very useful!
thanks!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hello and welcome! I'm also waiting for my puppy...but I don't have quite so long. I'll be getting him next Friday. I've been here a short time now, but I've learned so much from the great people here. I'm sure you will too! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts

Abby was also the very first dog I every owned...raising a puppy can be a bumpy road but one very worthy of traveling!

Can't wait to see pics /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome!! Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your new pup!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy - Welcome to Beagle World - as you can see , we like photos. Look forward to exchanging stories. Won't be much help with puppy stuff, all mine dogsd have been adult rescues but I have a well mannered and happy beagle who I found easy to train once I figured out how the beagle mind works /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm new too, but looking forward to puppy pictures as my youngest is 5 now (she is growing older but not up)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yayyyy aw thanks for all your replies!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
I will FOR SURE be posting all the pics i can as i'm sure i'll be on photography overload! and i love seeing everyone elses! heh
I know its kinda cliche but i'm gonna name her snoopy.. its just too fitting to pass up haha.
she was born on feb 28th and i bought her shortly after.
The wait is hard and especially harder because i haven't met her!!! just seen pictures... she is with a breeder on vancouver island a good 6 hr drive from me. torturous!! :S haha
but thanks again - can't wait to start the beagle adventure!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Yes, beagles can be very addictive - "My name is Glenda and I'm addicted to beagles"! Welcome to Beagle World. It's a great place to learn about our beagle babies. I am currently owned by ten of the little darlings, Princess, Romeo and Chloe, all 7 (Princess is almost 8), Tanna and Lottie, both 6, JoJo, 4, Joe and Jack, 2 1/2, Bella, almost 2, and the baby, Angel, who will be a year old April 22! Hardly seems possible. Joe, Jack and Angel are JoJo and Tanna's offspring, and Bella is he offspring of Lottie and Tanna.
I've been to Vancouver a few times, and love it there! It's a beautiful city - always reminds me of a "clean" San Francisco!
We look forward to LOTS of puppy pictures!
Here's the "Ricardo Pack" last fall.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow they really ARE addictive!!!!
hahahaha dog lovers are the best people in the world /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif
....30 days and counting till i get my baby...
this is testing every once of patience i have hah

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow that is fabulous!!! They are dogs that just fill that certain spot in your heart. You are off on a fun adventure with Snoopy! Sending a cyber dog bone and potty pad to you!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Looking forward to hearing more about the arrival of Snoopy.

I'm dealing with a one year old rescue who we got last Friday...lots of puppy behaviors (like chewing and potty training) but calmer than a puppy.

Welcome!

~Denise

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i posted the pics i have in the discussion forum /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif yayyy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
14 Posts
Saw your pics in the discussion forum, and Snoopy is absolutely adorable. I don't know how you can wait that long for her...I feel like I can't even make it the week it's going to take for me to get our adopted beagle home. Hang in there, she'll be worthe the wait...she really is darling.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts