Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Kathy, have you tried resizing the large one? Maybe it's too big for the gallery.

You shouldn't have a problem, as it's the same file manager that you upload photos with.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
When you say front page be more specific please so I can trace down the problem. Are you meaning the main forum page or entry page?

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Under Photo Gallery there is a slight bug that only effects certain browsers of a particular version. That is only effecting when the photo is placed on the server.

I had discussed this with the software company and the browser was released after the software package we are currently using. We will be upgrading in the near future to the new software package and this should help some of the problems with that area.

You all have to remember that this software is NOT FREE and I have to pay per year for upgrades. Unfortunately some times I do not have the funds when the updates are out and other times there are bugs worse then the current problems we may be having. Either way when funds permit and the software meets our standards we will upgrade to the latest versions.

For being a FREE community for everyone and the amount of traffic and use this community gets on a daily and monthly basis you do have to admit that were way a head of all the other communities of various types out there with the technology and features. There are very few communities online with what we have here as well as the amount of traffic we have.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Originally Posted By: JAISP Tech

For being a FREE community for everyone and the amount of traffic and use this community gets on a daily and monthly basis you do have to admit that were way a head of all the other communities of various types out there with the technology and features. There are very few communities online with what we have here as well as the amount of traffic we have.

Amen!

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Originally Posted By: Li'l Maggie
Originally Posted By: JAISP Tech

Amen!
Ditto!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts