Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to do some carpet cleaaning this morning. Since that meant that furkids had to stay outside for awhile, they really wanted to come in, of course. :eyes: This shows you how pitiful they can be. First, Li'l Girl at the back door.

Priss wasn't happy about not being able to come in, either. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll have better luck at the front door.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Oh, how pitiful!

They really know how to turn it on, don't they?

And I fall for it everytime. :doh:

·
Registered
157 Posts
:computer: Awwwww, how could anyone resist that face? I must say, though, that Priss doesn't seem all that bothered by the situation. That's a cat for you.

Lora&Tippi

"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Registered
991 Posts
Oh what a mean mom! How could you throw those poor, sweet things out into the cold, cruel, unfeeling world!! At least you could have packed them a snack to hold them over. :heart: :rolleye11:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Look at that face! WHO could resist????! :angel:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Awww...that heart-melting look on Li'l Girl's face... But I agree with what Lora said about Miss Priss, she doesn't look as if she cares /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I used to have cats too and I know how it is with these very independent creatures :cool2:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Does she stand there and "fake shiver"? that is what Georgia does, even when it's warm out :rotflmao:

we are SO mean to our babies!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Aww, Lil Girl, that is the most poor pitiful baby face I've ever seen!! How can you make your momma feel so guilty!! Now look at Miss Priss--she's just lying on her blanket saying, 'Cats do not lower themselves to beg. When she lets me in I will make her aware of my displeasure.' /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
They really do know how to turn on the charm and guilt trip. I swear if Fin is not getting his way he will sit so close to me and just stare at me, sighing heavily every 5 seconds until I notice. If I don't take notice he will grab something of mine and play with it so I have to get up. very sneaky little beagles!

And Lil Girl looks so cute at the front door, giving you that "Look, I'm sad" face.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts