Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the girls from our recent holiday in the north of England.

Here they are on the beach

Here they are outside our new caravan with marrow bones, Willow was scared of hers for a short while she kept on circling it like she was very unsure.

After all that excitement of the beach and full bellies there is only one thing for Beagles to do. Here they all are fast asleep on the caravan floor.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:Originally posted by ricksconnected:
very beautiful beagles indeed!
i like the sandy colored one best. very pretty. can you give us a closer up pic of her please.
This is a close up of Rasha, she is 16 mths old and her official colour is Lemon and White.

If you click on my www icon (above) it takes you to our beagle website where there are lots more pics of all our beagles.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
You have very beautiful girls. They are so peaceful while they sleep, aren't they?

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Thanks for taking us along on your vacation......beautiful pictures!! Was this also a competition trip? How are the girls doing in competition?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was also a competition trip which was fairly successful. Willow got another 1st in a KC agility show, she was really wound up by Bonnie running just before her and ran superfast winning the class by 6 secs which is a huge amount to win by. Bonnie had some good clear rounds but was very unlucky to be just out the placings.

Bonnie did however out do Willow and Rasha at a KC Championship dog show where she got 5th place (VHC) in the veteran stakes class. Both Willow and Rasha failed to get placed in any of their classes.

Watch this space as Rasha is 18mths old mext month and has her first Agility shows. I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Great pics, looks like fun was had by all! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Judi and the gang

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
They are gorgeous. I love the close up of Rasha. It's funny how Willow was afraid of her bone. I like how she's circling around it checking it out before she eats it. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I so love Beagle Baby pix!!!

Thanks for showing us your vacation!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Looks like everyone had a great time!! The pics are lovely -- nothing as gorgeous as sleeping Beagles :thumbup:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Oh I've always loved your girls. Can't wait for Rasha to begin her agility career!! I wish Bonnie were having a bit more success in that area, but trials to come, eh?

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Wonderful pictures!(Especially the beach one!) Your girls are beautiful! Looks like you had a great trip, and congratulations on your results in competition.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts