Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, sorry have'nt posted much recently. I Try and read posts to keep up.

Just got over a car accident when a minibus van ran up the back of my Merc A class and I ended up with whiplash and feeling shocked. Really disrupted my work. even missed Calebs 4th birthday on 23rd September.

Anyway some new photos

Caleb now four and gwenni now 10 months

Hannah 13, with Foxy Roo

All three waiting for me to come back one evening when I went out

All three sitting. Gwenni is smiling, she is a a very happy beagle

All sleeping.

L-R Gwenni, Caleb, and Foxy Roo

You know what I want another one. I'd have a house full

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
They are all beautiful... I love the one where all 3 of them are sleeping on the sofa.... priceless /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So sorry to hear about your car accident! Whip-lash is tough and I think sometimes it takes longer to get over soft tissue injuries.
Everyone looks great -- especially impressed by 13 year old Hannah! I, too, think my favorite is everyone sleeping -- I think you ought to submit that one for the calendar.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great shots Hellen. I simply love your pack. They are all such gorgeous hounds. I really like the one of them sleeping but I think my favorite is the one of them sitting and waiting for you to return..."Where'd Mum go?"

·
Registered
517 Posts
What a great looking pack! Love the first pic!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sorry to hear of your accident,
The pictures are great,what a fab looking lot you have there !

·
Registered
326 Posts
I was just thinking about you Helen and that I hadn't see you post lately. Not good to hear you were in an accident, hope you're okay and have no lasting effects!

I was searching for a thread on your babies as I love seeing their photos. Gwenni sure has matured into a lovely looking girl /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I love the photo of them all asleep on the lounge, looks like our lounge at home, minus 1 beagle. Sally's normally upside down, with Leia in a curled up little ball on the arm rest.

(... Erin)

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident Hellen. Great photos as usual, particularly like the last one.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
:wave: Hellen we hope you recover quickly, please give Caleb a belated belly rub from all of us.

Andy.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car accident. I recently ran my car into the back of a pickup truck. The front part of my car was totally wrecked and there was just a little dent on the bumper of the truck :grr: Anyway,.....

The pictures of your pack are, as usual, awesome :thumbup: How little Gwenni has grown!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts