Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A mixed bag of pix,

The first one of all the gang sporting their new coats in preparation for the bad weather

Sleepy Gwenni, she has a smiley mouth!!!

Snow dogs

Gwenni in snow

Caleb and the snowman

Lets all huddle together for warmth

Lets play!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
131 Posts
:happyhappy: They're so lovely!!! They must have had a great time running in the snow! My girls just adore it, but here it never snows :rolleyes:

·
Registered
345 Posts
These are great pictures. I love the contrast of the white snow and the multi-colored beagles. It really emphasizes their beautiful coats.

I believe Gwenni is now tied with Scooter for the title of Cutest Beagle Puppy!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Great pictures Hellen, looks like Gwenni is settling in well.

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
You have SUCH good looking beags and I could just eat little Gwennie up with a spoon! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Lovely pictures! Did Caleb arrrooo at the snow man? Do you get snow every year?

Charlie mom

·
Registered
88 Posts
What darling pictures :heart: They look like they're gtting along great and having so much fun in the snow /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hellen: What fabulous pictures but then you do have gorgeous models! Especially love the one of Gwennie sleeping and "smiling". They are all very stylish in their coats. I tried a coat on Maggie once -- it was really cute or at least I thought so. Maggie was walking fine until I put the coat on -- then she walked in slow motion. Took the coat off and she walked fine. Keep those pictures coming!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts