Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we were in the seminar this weekend with Brad, he posed some questions that I find I am having a really hard time answering so I thought that I would see what you guys would come up with.

1 - If your dog was an actor/actress, who would they be and why?

2 - What is your dog's temperment/personality?

3 - What needs does your dog have?

4 - What really makes your dog happy?

I know that Sydney is a princess and likes to pretend that she is innocent but she is really sneaky. Not too sure who I would put her as yet though.

As for Spencer being happy, I have no idea. I mean, I used to think that just being out in public on a walk is what made him really happy but then if he is snapping at and barking at all of the other dogs, is he really happy or just stressed out?

I guess # 3 & 4 are sort of related because it is like, what do they need to make them happy sort of, like Spencer just needs a walk, Sydney couldn't really care less. I think I am going to have to sit down and really figure my dogs out. Maybe I am just thinking about this way to much. LOL

·
Registered
794 Posts
1...I have no idea
2. Polly is Joyful all the time, Georgia is Mellow
3. attention!
4. They both love walks, love treats, love playing fetch!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
1 - If your dog was an actor/actress, who would they be and why? I have no idea

Cecil is joyous, happy and care free most of the time while Brandy is more mellow and has concerns about things in life.

3 - What needs does your dog have? Both want lots of attention, belly rubs, bones and to be outside in the playpen whenever they can be and treats.

4 - What really makes your dog happy? Being with us, taking walks, going to the dog park, bones and belly rubs. Also having human visitors give them attention.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

Rosa would be Jamie Lee Curtis - Strong, bit of a tomboy, the joker with a big mouth :hi: but loved by all.

Sherry would be Goldie Hawn - Quirky, funny, bit scatty but with a heart of gold.

Both Rosa and Sherry have even temperaments, neither too submissive or too dominant. Rosa's personality can be unpredictable. Some days she is calm others she can't stop barking at everything. She's sneaky and stubborn.

Sherry's personality is very laid back and easy going, never barks but she can be reserved. She does funny daft things and isn't as stubborn as Beagles normally are.

Most pet dogs needs are pretty much the same in terms of basic things. They all need, food, water, a daily walk, a clean/dry/warm sleeping area and a master that understands them. Other than that their needs are then breed specific.

Other than having all of the things mentioned in question 3 the other things are belly rubs, treats, spending as much time as possible with the humans and loads of love.

·
Registered
85 Posts

Johny Depp because he is handsome, a great ACTOR, serious, yet funny. (Buddy is better looking though!)

Spunky

3 - What needs does your dog have? Food, more food, and some more food. Exercise and love.

Walks and rides in the car (did i mention FOOD)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
1 - Chloe would probably be Cameron Diaz, she is funny, joyful and quirky like her.

2 - very cuddly and joyful, she loves attention and is playful at every chance she gets.

3 - attention, attention, attention. Apart from the usual water, food, treats and walks.

4 - I guess being with me and having constant attention from everyone. She loves being with other dogs, playing. Oh, and tons of petting, rubs, scratches... etc.

·
Registered
158 Posts
1. no idea

2. bouncy!

3. lots of attention, long walks for exercise and new smells, playing with other dogs, and I think a routine she understands is important too

4. same as 3 really, plus... bones, playing football, sitting on my knee while I'm typing, sleeping in front of the fire, zoomies!, chasing lizards, sneaking onto my bed when I forget to shut the door - and she always looks pretty pleased with herself when she manages to steal things too!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
1 - If your dog was an actor/actress, who would they be and why? Will Rogers

2 - What is your dog's temperment/personality? Quiet but Macho Cowboy

3 - What needs does your dog have? Food Water and his Bob

4 - What really makes your dog happy? Treats, Rides, and other dogs

Bagel is like Will Rogers, the difference Will Rogers said "I never met a man I didn't like." And the Bagel would aroooo “I never met a dog I didn’t like!”

Bagel is a cowboy, he is laid back but determined, quiet except when he sees another dog, smells prey, or is defending the pack, happy and content, he likes his routine but is willing to adapt when things don’t happen on his time frame.

Food when he gets it, prefers at 8:00 in the morning, water when he is thirsty, and his Bob when the sun goes down.

Sharing dinner with Bob, rides in the desert, visiting other dogs, and a double cheeseburger, hold the bun, at McDonalds.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Robin Williams. He's funny, off the wall, and still manages to be lovable and loyal.

Energetic. The world is Duke's playground and he enjoys every moment to the fullest.

Food is the most important (but he can take of leave his dog food, it's our food he wants), but attention and companionship from his playmates (2 and 4-legged) is important to him.

Food! Or walks, he gets excited when the leash comes out.

·
Registered
509 Posts

- Remember that kid Macauly Culkin from Home alone? yeah... thats Glover...

- Crazy when not tired, mellow when tired, very cheeky and a bit brave..

- attention

- again, attention, and walks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts