Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kenya seems to not realize how small she is compared to my girlfriend's brother's dogs (Dobie and german shepard mix). She keeps pouncing on them, and I'm afraid that she is going to catch them at the wrong time and get tossed. Is this normal? Everytime she sees another dog, she goes ballistic on her leash (howling, crying), and when we let her get close to them, she pounces on them. We hold her back and quietly tell her No. It gets frustrating, but then she gives us this look, and it's all over......

Attachments

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kenya is 12 weeks old as of tomorrow. It's very difficult to restrain her, because she just tries relentlessly to break loose from the leash, and in turn if we were in a public place, we look like dog abusers because of her constant baying. The best we could do is to pick her up, and I know that this is a big no-no, but it's the only thing that works without her causing such a scene.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.