Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and Buster is ready to get back to normal life. Unfortunately the vet wants him kept quiet for three more weeks. I think he will tunnel out of the playpen by then. I have been letting him out in the house supervised when the border collie puppy is not visiting and the first thing he does is run up to one of the others and start licking ears. I think he is having withdrawls.

His fur is coming back sooner this time but you can still see the line on his back where he was shaved and the black top layer has not grown in yet. The part that looks the worst in the non-surgery foot where his pain patch was. It is still matted and looks like adhesive is stuck to the fur. I wonder if I should ask them to shave his foot at our next appointment?

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Poor Buster, he's probably just going stir crazy not being able to do anything. I'd probably ask them to shave his foot unless they can recommend something to get the adhesive off.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Poor guy, he must be getting cabin fever! It must be so hard on him to be cooped up all the time.

Just remember Buster, it's all for your own good! The better you are now, the sooner you'll recover. It's almost over!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Not much longer, Buster. Glad to hear you're recovering well and soon you'll be able to play with your pals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts